Monterey’s Path of History Tour

Capitular Hall
On the corner of Pacific and Franklin Streets built by Guy Freeman Fling of Sonora in 1834. The original one story building has changed over the years as a second story was added and the front facade was removed. Folk lore indicates that this house was used as the town hall of the day.

 

<< Back | Home | Contact Us | Site Map |
Search This Site