Monterey’s Path of History Tour

Casa Pacheco
Located on the corner of Abrego and Webster streets. Built by Don Francisco Pacheco in 1840 and later restored in 1929. The building has changed over the years, the main entrance was moved from Webster street to Abrego, a veranda and wrought iron balconies once defined this historic adobe building.

<< Back | Home | Contact Us | Site Map |
Search This Site