Monterey’s Path of History Tour

Gabriel Adobe
Located on the corner of Polk and Hartnell Streets. Built circa 1832 by Don Jose de la Torre a Mexican alcalde. One of the oldest buildings in Monterey, it was used as a Federal Court under Mexican rule and continued as a court after American possession in 1846.

<< Back | Home | Contact Us | Site Map |
Search This Site