Monterey’s Path of History Tour

Sherman Headquarters
Located on Calle Principal street next to the Larkin House. Built in 1834 by Thomas Oliver Larkin. The lieutenant later to become General, William Sherman occupied this adobe as his quarters from 1847-1849.


Early photo showing the Sherman Headquarters
on the left.

<< Back | Home | Contact Us | Site Map |
Search This Site