The experience of any private tour should be satisfactory and memorable. If you are planning to take a trip to Boston, there is an easy way to make it exceptional and unforgettable. The tour guide that you choose for your tour determines how much you enjoy. For your private tour in Boston, Ben Edwards is your ideal private guide. His passion and knowledge guarantee a matchless experience for each member of your group or family. Ben combines his extensive knowledge and unique story-telling skills to satisfy your desire for adventure. You should work with him if you:
1. Long to discover all secrets about Boston with the help of an experienced historian with extensive knowledge about the city.
2. Desire first-class entertainment and impeccable experience in Boston.
3. Like to hear more than just stories. Ben has a private collection of colonial newspapers and rare documents that you can hold and read.
4. Are looking to tour Boston with Paul Revere’s relative who delivers the history and breathtaking surprises along the way.
5. Want to experience more than you anticipated by receiving Ben’s eBook or audio book for children. It has everything that one needs to know about the beginning of the Revolution in America.